EASY BULLET JOURNAL SPREADS TO RE-INVENT THIS V-DAY
Bullet journaling has always been an open invitation in my mind so I put all sorts of things in there. From time to time I will memory keep about my marriage or family. It is so cool to go back and see a page dedicated to how much I love someone or appreciate something about them. There are a few other spreads I tend to put together around this time every year, so I wanted to share some of my couples favorites with you today.
Related Post: How to Fill Your Notebook
Archer & Olive Traveler’s Notebook (10% off here)*
Pen of Choice (I’m using a Pilot G2 to write, and Micron Pen Set to draw)
Markers (I just used Crayola Super Tips)
15 BULLET JOURNAL SPREAD IDEAS FOR COUPLES
- What love means to me/you (OR replace the word love with a new word each time like: respect, loyalty, faith)
- His/hers love languages
- X things we are looking forward to in Y years
- The story of how we began (from both perspectives)
- A letter to him/her
- A simple note on a (shared) big day or anniversary
- A letter to your future selves
- Journal prompt question and answer (I received this book as a Galentine’s Day gift yesterday and plan to pull a random prompt for us to each respond to every so often.)
- X reasons why I love you list
- Couple bucket list
- Long distance contacts tracker
- Date ideas list (OR virtual date ideas list for you long-distance lovers)
- List genuine compliments for each other
- Daily memory keeping (most fun during trips, moving, or transitions)
- One thing you two enjoy together
How do you integrate your relationships into your journaling? Share any other ideas in the comments.
(*) denotes an affiliate link, thank you!